"Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got." ~Janis Joplin



Good evening everyone and thanks for reading. I want you all to know that the views expressed in this blog are my own and if you don't like them you can stop reading and save your hate mail for someone with a more conventional sense of guilt. That being said, I hope you enjoy my blog and it enriches your perception of life.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Best Year Ever Part 2:Moving In Stereo

For Christmas 2009, my darling husband got me an iPod Touch and I have cherished and savored it's very existence. I have been through 3 pairs of ear buds because I use them so much. I currently have 650 songs on it, and about 150 more in iTunes that will not fit.

It's really nice to have such a large selection of music, but I do admit that I have my favorites and only break out the others on special occasions. I have a cleaning mix that gets me jumping around, and I have a road trip play list full of hubby's favorites, then I also have a play list for work in the morning in case some of the boys want to plug it in to the stereo.

I thought it would be fun to list my top 10 played songs of 2010:

10. "I Don't Like Mondays", Boomtown Rats, play count:62
9. "A Day In The Life", The Beatles, play count:67
8. "Song Of The Shrimp", Frank Black, play count:78
7. "Iron Road", The Old 97s, play count:80
6. "Another Velvet Nightmare", Frank Black, play count:84
5. "Truckin'", Grateful Dead, play count:90
4. "Ripple", Grateful Dead, play count:98
3. "Atom In My Heart", Frank Black, play count:357
2. "Mariner's Revenge Song", The Decemberists, play count:386
1. "Across The Universe", The Beatles, play count:1545


Now, just to figure out how to reset the counter so I can do this again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment